Monday, February 11, 2019

My Birthday In Guam

Today,  I want to thank God for another year of a journey and  I am welcoming this year's new challenges. 

Last year's highlight was my myomectomy surgery.  I was worried that it may take a while before I could lift heavy things again and may not able to do what I enjoyed doing before slashing my stomach.  It wasn't all true.  After 3 months I was already lifting iron at the gym, and before 6 months I was able to carry air tank and scuba dived.  It feels great.  I can see the scar on my belly but I no longer stressing over my monthly cycle for heavy bleeding. Well enough of that ... it's my birthday (smile).

Today, it started my day with the surprises, a rose, cake, silver and pearl and a 64GB USB flash drive for saving my photos, he knows what I need (smile).  Indeed a good morning, isn't?  Sometimes you are so sweet, Honey ko.  Wish, every day is my birthday,lol.  Joke lang. I don't want to multiply my age.  

So charming to wake up with these

Ron and I attended the 6pm Sunday Mass a Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica in Hagatna.


After the holy mass, we had our dinner at Chili's.  There are some places that we thought of having dinner.  I want a new place.  It's unbelievable that most places are closed on Sundays.  So hard to decide where to go for dinner when you have on your left, right and in front are Lone Star Steakhouse, Apple Bees,  Wendy's, KFC and Chili's.  Decision...decision. We are at the GPO - Guam Premier Outlet Mall compound, parked just opposite of Chili's, so there you go for dinner.   It was another cheat meal.  Hey, it's my birthday!  Busog-lusog again my tummy.    




 Boneless wings, egg rolls, chicken strips to start



Chicken Enchiladas



The Boss Burger


Thank you Chili's crew for singing happy birthday to me.  


Blow the candle!



Thanks to you Honey ko for making this day so special and memorable one.  
Your time and effort on waking up early to get the birthday cake you ordered the night before (I haven't thought that you would think of that hahaha).  
Thanks for coming with me to the church.  
Thanks for the surprises.  
Thanks for the effort, time and money you spent, hahaha.    
Thanks for being so thoughtful today.  You didn't sing happy birthday for me though, hahaha.  
Hope it's my birthday every day,   kidding. 

I heart you. 













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments on the space below.