Tuesday, July 27, 2010

APS Group, Garment Manufacturing In Dhaka, Bangladesh

On my recent stay in Dhaka, Bangladesh, I met Mr. Pinu while at the gym in Dhaka Regency Hotel where our airline, Bahrain Air book its crew layovers.  He invited me to visit his company along with other crew at APS Group, a garment factory located in Uttara.

Uttara is the closest area to Shahjalal International Airport (DAC).  I have seen Mascot Plaza – a family shopping mall, banks, schools, hospital, and more shops lined up along the way.  

It was a great privilege for me to have seen how people work inside this big factory.  I felt honored to meet  Mr. Shamim ”Pinu”, the MD of the APS Group.  With me on this visit was the rest of the crew, including our captain. 

Mr. Pinu showed us around the factory premises and gave us a bunch of clothes, individually packed for us.   What a surprise.                 

Happy day .:-)






Mr. Pinu & Capt. Sandu


 Happy Alice


Jumy


Cotton material


Packing


  
MD. Shamim Reza, Mr. Pinu


With Jumy Roi (black-Indian), captain Sandu Panaite, Alice (Thai), Samah Soliman
Thank you Mr. Pinu.
  

  
                        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments on the space below.